A wide-body superyacht with Raised Pilot House (RPH) and the possibility of adding a third level for an additional sundeck
– Superior construction technology, with a pure carbon fiber superstructure, a D2P hull with wave piercer, and reduced noise and vibration
– Side garage for tender and jet ski
– Two big beach clubs in the stern and bow
– An owner’s suite with the largest extending terrace on the market
– Uniquely styled interiors designed by Achille Salvagni
– Exterior design by Stefano Righini
The Azimut Grande 35 Metri is the new flagship in Azimut Yachts’ most exclusive line, the Grande Collection. Drawing on Azimut carbon fiber technology and the expertise of Stefano Righini, who defined the concept and designed the exteriors, the yacht offers unprecedented solutions for a boat this size, representing a masterpiece of style and space.
The yacht has a Wide Body with Raised Pilot House (RPH) and supremely sleek exteriors, featuring exceptionally sized full-height windows in both the bow and salon. Unique in this category is the option to add an additional sundeck (almost 30 m2) on a third level, with access from the upper deck in the stern. This solution doesn’t affect the balance of volumes and retains the model’s overall dynamism.
The Azimut Grande 35 Metri delivers the best build quality in its category. The entire superstructure and hardtop are made from pure carbon fiber, which Azimut uses with great success to increase the volume of the structures, and so to offer more space and comfort, but without adding weight to the boat. Epoxy, the non plus ultra of resins, is used alongside the carbon because it has superior mechanical characteristics to the resins normally used.